Garage car lift for limited space - PEGASOS®
The PEGASOS® garage car lift is a perfect solution for construction projects with limited space. It was specifically designed for lifting and lowering of cars and is based on a sophisticated design and a series of convenient features.
It has the appearance of a garage and is the ideal alternative to a conventional ramp. The car lift brings vehicle and occupant automatically to the garage or parking deck.
The PEGASOS® can be mounted directly on the floor and therefore requires no pit. The platform can be equipped with a comfortable cabin or just a simple railing. Due to its compact design and the elimination of the machine room, it is easy to plan.
The lifting function is realized by using a very silent and efficient electric motor. The transport of persons in the car is available upon request.
Technical data in the overview
|Lifting height||max. 24,000 mm|
|Pit depth (also possible without a pit)||150 mm|
|Capacity||2,700 to 3,100 kg|
|Platform length||5,500 to 6,000 mm|
|Clear inner height||2,100 mm|
|Clear inner width||2,500 to 3,000 mm|
|Clear inner shaft width||Clear inner width + 400 mm|
|Min. shaft head (inner)||2,550 mm|
|Drive||electrical 8 KW|
- Fully automated trip - automated ride due to car detection
- Automated trip: self-retaining push button
- Radio remote control
- Various door options
- Cabin colours - option RAL colours available
Possible applications of PEGASOS®:
Single-family detached home
With the PEGASOS®, cars can be parked in the basement without building a long drive-in ramps. Through the roll-up door the car lift resembles a garage entrance. It is a perfect solution to create more parking space in a single-family detached home.
Multi-family buildings, office buildings, hotels
With the PEGASOS® you can create additional parking space in multi-family houses, office buildings and hotels. It is particularly suitable for the development of up to 20 parking spaces in basements. Due to the low depth of the pit and the absence of the machine room, this car lift is easy to plan and saves space.
- Garage entrance optic
- Saving in shell construction: requires only a 150 mm ramp; alternatively can be integrated into a pit
- Comfortable use: during the trip the persons are allowed to remain comfortably seated in the car
- Small shaft dimensions
- Low headroom: fitting in with standard floor heights possible
- Short assembly time: optimised installation process thanks to preassembled components
- Easy installation into existing buildings: only minimum space required during installation
- Space-saving: no machine room required